With the start of the new season, just a few reminders:
1) If you’re child will miss a game or practise please inform your coach. This will allow your coach to prepare for each game and if need be, call up a player. It’s not fun to scramble at the last minute for players and risk a forfeit game.
2) Players should arrive 30 minutes before the game – we all understand this is not always possible – arriving early as possible will allow for proper warm up time.
3) Let your coach be the coach
4) Be kind to the umpires, they’re calling the game from their eyes
5) Be supportive to your child, their team and the opposing team.
6) Have fun!